Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yep

Though I am unsure why, a couple of the youngin's from the paper want to go to lunch with me and Boopie. The mere fact they want to have lunch with us makes my day. They exude life, talent, joy, youth, intelligence. I look forward to Friday.

The Spain-Portugal match would have delighted you. Torres still not up to par, but Villa shining like you predicted. Ronaldo failed to inspire or much of anything else. The officiating stinks, even to the point of FIFA considering goal-line technology. I envision sensors like those that hockey employs.

I do not know what I would do without K. She offers a perspective of you I need. Without her, my imagination would carry me to places hiding monsters I cannot control. If I dwell there, I lose.

Heard from the brothers and the musician. Their messages tell me much about their characters. I realize a mere breeze could tear the gossamer links we have, but I continue to be grateful.

I miss you, dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment