Monday, May 3, 2010

5 yellow roses



Five yellow roses. One for each of you. A magical evening. A great way to tie it up neatly. If only you could wrap up emotions and love. I hope everyone appreciates the effort, planning and hard work that went into your final send-off. Those who matter do.

One of the musicians said, "Just did the best I could...." You had an uncanny way of finding people who at the very core of themselves prove honorable.

* * *
Thinking of Pete today while he takes the National Teacher Exam. He deserves this one. And he signed up to play soccer. Woo hoo.

* * *
The week ahead looks busy, for me at least. Tomorrow I start volunteering at CFS. Wednesday I see the doc. Thursday CFS. Friday lunch with a friend. Wow. Miss Social Calendar here.

* * *
I hold not one regret. I love you.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment