Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fleet

Except for the bronchitis-like cough that erupts occasionally, I think this illness will go on its way soon. Oh yes, one nostril drips continually. 

My hair needs washing in the worst way.

When I was awake yesterday, I spent the time washing dishes and cleaning the cats' box. What a wonderful, exciting life.
* * *
That running ploy by Redd Foxx on "Sanford and Son" just zipped across my thoughts. Interesting what pops out of the recesses of our minds.
"This is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I coming to join ya, honey!"
Comedians often serve as vanguards. Lenny Bruce comes to mind. George Carlin. Roseanne and whatshername. I am unfamiliar with today's comedians. Maybe I should check out the future.
* * *
One of these days, dude.

Later.
















No comments:

Post a Comment