Monday, May 31, 2010

Jus' livin'

The spank patrol spanked me. Sheesh. I guess these folks operate some sort of program to troll blogs. I could opt to erase the comment, but I am all for freedom of speech, so have at it.
* * *
I slept for about 18 hours yesterday. I continue to hide. I seek numbness, I think.
* * *
Sometimes we fail to accomplish something we have set our hopes on. We put our every effort into the project. We know we did not fail to do our best. Still the project is not complete. Should we continue or be satisfied with our effort?

If the project consumes our lives to the point of preventing us from doing and enjoying anything else, then call code. If the same problems plague the project continually, time to scrap it. We should not punish ourselves if the outcome fails to meet expectations.
* * *

I ran across this graphic. Think what you will.
* * *
You still are in my heart.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment