Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On the road

Last night leg, feet and toe cramps had me up and down. I am sure Pogo wondered why I kept leaping up and throwing the covers off. I drank orange juice and went back to bed. I finally managed to put together two hours of sleep.

Got nice notes from several people yesterday. What an inexpensive way to make someone's day. I am thankful for each of you. Each of you offers me lessons in personal growth. Each enriches my life tremendously.

We all have burdens to carry. Friends help by taking the weight off occasionally. Our personalities play a role in our ability to move forward and not let the load slow us down or even stop us. Some may travel a few feet, then inertia takes over. Their tolerance falls far short of ours. The weight seems heavier, the road more uneven. Sometimes we forget we travel the same road. The destination is the same. Treking the path is not a race -- it is a journey. We can offer help but we cannot force it on someone. We can journey alone or with others. But ultimately the journey is ours.

The deck hed under the name of my blog says it all. Read the words to read my heart.
* * *
I cannot wait to hear the music -- it will both comfort and hurt.

Later.

P.S. The CD: perfection. I hope it pleases you as much as it does me.

No comments:

Post a Comment