Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slip sliding away

Sleep, though it comes without begging, neglects to restore as it should. Even with caffeine, the elixir that usually works, the desire to return to the Land of Nod overwhelms. More sleep does not appear on the list of things to do today, however.
* * *
A great man left the world yesterday. Peace to you TW, breathe easy.
* * *
I am noting more PH symptoms lately. More SOB. I blew great numbers and my lung capacity actually has risen. So a contradiction. Sitting without o2, my sats are acceptable. My left leg and foot seem to retain more fluid than normal. Piddly stuff.

I am much better off than others. I do not face a double lung transplant. Do or die time, folks.
* * *
X takes major steps to grow. Though painful, he learns. Whatever lies on the conscience eventually taints your life. Meeting most challenges head on, though difficult at the time, keeps you strong and sane. Easier said than done, I know.
* * *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f88rdBAJSVY
* * *
One of these days, before long ......

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment