Saturday, May 8, 2010

Don't mess with Texas

I feel sorry for folks who have the need to blame others for their predicament. I generally try to communicate first and offer help, which might extend to a second or third try. After that, I find myself losing tolerance.

Such was the case last night. X comes to Pulmonary Hypertension Association chat occasionally. X talks the same spiel every time. Poor, poor pitiful me gets old after awhile. Last night I reached my limit. I let loose on X. I seldom get bent like that. Y tried to insert a kinder approach, but I tossed harsh words at X and left.

Most times I can ignore or just leave, but last night my fuse was short and X employed a blow torch.
* * *
"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."
-- Bryant H. McGill
* * *

"And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be..."
You are my light, dude. Shine on.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. CL, I can't imagine you using harsh words. We all have our limits, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete