Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blase

This tailbone thing begins to be a real nuisance. Lying on my side all the time poses problems for my left lung and I can stand only so much.

Cleaning yesterday zapped me and I fell asleep on the couch about 6. I forced myself to go back to bed when I woke up at 1:30 a.m. When I woke up again about 5:30, I had been dreaming about Afghanistan and war.

I am facing a deadline for the first time in a couple of years. I hope I do not go into procrastination mode. I have most of what I need at hand. I have to make copies and get the envelope in the mail. How hard is that?

Fall nudges its way onto the scene. Nothing tangible yet. Somehow the air hangs differently than it did a month ago. Some of the leaves don a hint of yellow.

Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment