Saturday, September 25, 2010

Getting Ty-ed up

I had a slight headache yesterday, so I took a couple of Tylenols along with my night meds. I had a great night's sleep and now I am raring to go. The new med? Too early to tell.

I need to find another place to put all the paraphernalia, lots and lots of it. I am thinking the bathroom. With some juggling/cleaning, I can find space. As for the setting up and tearing down, a routine will come. Right now the process proves awkward.

The drug company wants users fully informed. The starter kit comes with  tons of how-to pamphlets and a DVD.  The company's web site has all this information as well. The company provides a 24-hour hotline directly to a nurse.

Almost time for another treatment. One-quarter of my day used.

Doc teased me about being smart. Probably meant a smart-ass. I stuck my tongue out at him. Not exactly your typical doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWd3skb-Rw

The season reaches the slippery slope stage. The darkness stays around longer in the mornings now.

Missing you.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment