Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a waste

I slept through most of yesterday. I did not feel particularly bad but I did not want to do anything either. With apologies to Eddie Rabbitt,
Ooh I'm sleeping my life away, looking for a better way, for me

ooh I'm sleeping my life away, looking for a sunny day
OK, so I allowed a couple of pity me days, now I need to cross off at least one item on my to-do list. I will fetch a prescription for sure, but that does not really count as a list item.

Sorry, this apparently is one of those mush brain days.

Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey CL...I think picking up a RX is a to do item!! I have to do that tomorrow when Manny is home.. I hope Tiomorrow is a much better day..oh well it is tommorrow...LOL
    Lots of hugs :))
    Great singing there ;)

    ReplyDelete