Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun, fun, fun

I got the new medicine, Tyvaso, today. So far, I have done two treatments of three breaths each. Eventually I will increase the amount of medicine I get by taking more breaths each session.

The starter kit came with two little nebs and all the stuff I need for a month. Various adapters and charger related items also came. Even the cats got something (the boxes).

Nothing unusual to report so far. I have been yawning alot, but lack of sleep could get the blame, not the med. The nurse warned me I might get a sore throat (nothing so far) or a cough (not that either). I have been lucky. I do not remember any side effects with the Tracleer or Revatio. So I hope this one follows suit.

Just like on television, the SWAT team yesterday visited an upstairs apartment in the next building. I had just gone into my apartment and I catch a glimpse of men walking by my window. They all carried rifles and one of them had a ram thing. My neighbor Season was having a fit, wanting to go see what was happening and her friend John was yelling at her to stay in front of her apartment. I suspect a drug bust, but I have no idea and nothing was in the newspaper or online. Did make for interesting conversation.

I have run out of Pogo's cat food, so since he refuses to eat the dry, he has eaten better than I have. I gave him the leftover chicken and tonight I opened a can of salmon. I will have to go to the catfood store tomorrow. Eek.

I am craving something to eat, but have no idea what.

Tell Mason thanks, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment