Friday, September 10, 2010

Out of sight...

... out of mind.

Of course if I stay hidden all day, what do I expect? You have to give to get. I fail that requirement. I have fallen into this pattern of self-abuse. Ignoring everyone and then wondering why no one cares. I put myself out there again, then hide some more. Insecurities abound.

Today I am so sore I hardly can move. When I cough my tailbone hurts. I canceled lunch with Boopie and Alex.

The curtains hang again. The kitchen seems more friendly.

Dude.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I have been so worried about you!!! I care! So very much!! There are lots and lots of us that care. Please don't hide!

    You may have fractured your tailbone in that fall. Please take care...Love ya lots!

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not leave comments on your blog too often, but I have been reading and I worry about you. I do care about you, Cindy. I pray for you every day. I wish there was something I could do to help you not feel the way you do, but it's not ultimately up to me. All I want you to know is that I am here for you any time! Please feel free to call me or IM me if you see me on. You're not bothering me, honest!! Love you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete