Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ty one on

I made some calls yesterday about my new PH med, Tyvaso. The people I talked to were outstanding -- polite, helpful. One woman told me I should not expect the med before Sept. 24. A nurse/drug company rep has to come show me how to use it. I understand all this. In the meantime, I am antsy to feel better so I can do more. I am pretty much limited to one chore a day.

Connie locked herself out of her house, so yesterday's use of energy involved a trip to her house with the key. She lives about 6 miles away. My car features a standard transmission and lacks power steering. Oh yes, road crews work at top speed to get work done before winter. Two significant detours. All this means worn out.

You know, whining about PH and its associated woes comes easily for me. Today I am thankful. Like Doc told me at the last appointment, if I had had PH five years earlier, I probably would not be here. On the days when I have no spoons, I should remember this.

Today pretty much offers no spoons.

Miss you, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Sending a few extra spoons your way my dear freind..I know seems like they are gone so fast. I too feel blessed that I can now have drugs and so many treatments to help my PH symptoms, any help and boost of energy is appreciated here..LOL

    Hang in there..Luv ya..Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete