Saturday, September 18, 2010

So there

OK, folks. Another edition of "It's OK, it's just me" preparing for takeoff. Buckle your seatbelts and make sure your seatbacks are in an upright position. Ready? Here goes...

I loathe hairball season, especially when I am half awake.

You always need a dish when you just finished drying and putting away the dishes. Being dirty is a dish's job.

Cats magically appear the minute the catbox is clean.

Cats time naps according to feed me schedules.

Pogo shows signs of curmudgeonly behavior.

Try to think of me as a person. Connect on an intangible level rather than a physical one.

PH may hold me down but I will not let it define me.

As much as we would like to do so, we cannot change the past. We cannot leave it behind either. But we can put it on a back shelf in our minds. Behind the 1960s and '70s.

I admire those who believe with such intensity.

When grass roots evolves into big business the intent disintegrates.

We all claim ownership of certain events or relationships. In reality, ownership is not one of the options.

I'm hanging, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. So true that kitties appear as soon as the cat box is cleaned.... do you think it's a conspiracy? They are ALL in on it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete