Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mom

My mother asked me yesterday how I plan to spend the money she gave me for my birthday. I said probably on bills. She said she hoped I would spend it on something for me. I said I would like to have a glider rocker. She said they are expensive. I said well then I am not sure how I will spend the money.

I told my mother that my brother had called me for my birthday. She said that was awfully nice of him. She said that no less than three times.

Today I am sad again.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Have you shopped for glider rockers? There is a broad price range starting from $130.00. Children's Exchange, BabysRUs, JCPenneys and Amazon.com all have them. I want to help you get one of your choice. You can't say no, I won't let you!

    Cheer up! (((Hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to chip in, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete